Consultant for SAC Planning Projects
Are you passionate about IT planning tools and possess both technical and business insight? Do you want to be a part of an exciting consulting company in rapid growth? At Innologic, we need two additional consultants for our expanding Planning team.
Innologic is an Analytics and Planning consultancy founded in 2005 with about 25 consultants, of which 6 are part of our dedicated Planning Team. We work for the largest companies in Denmark, are among the biggest in our segment, and receive top ratings from customers for the tasks we solve. In 2020, we were awarded by Computerworld as Denmark’s best IT company in the Business Intelligence category and as the 7th best IT company in Denmark. We have offices in Skanderborg and Herlev, with the possibility to work from both locations.
Our dynamic team of experienced consultants works hard to deliver innovative quality solutions to our clients. We are very proud of our work and maintain a high professional level. We believe that our success is largely due to hiring the most skilled consultants, focusing greatly on knowledge sharing, and always striving to put the client’s needs at the center.
About The Job
Your primary focus will be on SAC Planning or similar planning tools. If you have solid experience with Excel, VBA, or have worked closely with IT planning solutions, we see it as a great advantage. Your tasks will include:
- Identifying customer needs.
- Implementing SAC Planning solutions.
- Handover of SAC Planning solutions for our client portfolio, consisting of some of the country’s largest private as well as (semi)public companies.
We expect you to be an independent problem solver and a strong team player who can drive projects from start to finish.
It is a requirement that you can communicate fluently in English. Additionally, it would be advantageous if you are also fluent in Danish.
The following are not requirements but will provide a solid foundation for success in the job:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with SAC Planning or equivalent tools (e.g., Anaplan, Jedox, or OneStream)
- Alternatively strong Excel skills along with experience in VBA.
- Understanding and experience with business processes and IT planning, for example, in the role of a financial controller.
What We Offer
- A key role in a specialized and experienced team.
- Opportunity for personal and professional development.
- A fun and social work environment with annual trips abroad and events.
- Workplaces in Skanderborg and Herlev, with flexibility to work from both.
Send us your CV and a short application. We conduct ongoing job interviews. For more information, contact CEO David Westergaard at tel. 31 63 41 15 or Senior Manager Andreas Kroon at tel. 31 63 41 08.
12th of february 2024
Marielundvej 43b, 2730 Herlev
Danmarksvej 26, 8660 Skanderborg
Tlf: 31 63 41 15
Tlf: 31 63 41 08