The Business Intelligence (BI) strategy establishes the direction for all business intelligence efforts and forms the basis for strategic and tactical decision-making, resource allocation and investments.
The BI Strategy and Roadmap will ensure:
- That your BI investments are driven by business objectives
- That your BI solution supports the defined business strategy
- That you realise the full potential of your business intelligence solution
Developing the BI strategy and roadmap can range from defining a top-level business case and vision to creating a roadmap that defines BI projects over a two-to-four-year time period and assessing the challenges which prevent your company from realising the full potential of its BI investment. Innologic has developed a five-step methodology that steers the BI strategy and roadmap planning process and ensures this is time well spent.
BI Strategy and Roadmap in Five Steps
- Define the scope of the BI strategy and roadmap
- Identify the current shortcomings and the critical business requirements
- Specify the governance and the process
- Define and set targets for each area (define benefits)
- Create the strategy and roadmap report
By following Innologic’s proven methodology, your organisation will be able to more clearly define business objectives for business intelligence, assess challenges and pain points and set the direction for developing the Business Intelligence platform and planning implementations 12 to 18 months ahead. At Innologic, we have successfully helped our clients to develop a BI strategy and roadmap within ten weeks. We have worked closely together with key stakeholders and users, setting the long-term direction for BI.